Coaching + Sisterhood + G’s step-by-step system to reclaim your identity after motherhood
Reclaim You Before Baby Turns 2 is a 6-week group coaching program empowering mamas with babes under the age of 2(ish) to deep-dive into the parts of their lifestyles and identities that have shifted on the other side of motherhood. Guided by a Certified Life & Leadership Coach for Mamas and supported by a real sisterhood, moms with littles will put the pieces of their lives, careers, and relationships back together to create identities that allow them to HAVE IT ALL in the very real and messy context of mom life.
- Four 90-minute group coaching calls over the course of 6 weeks – We’ll connect via Zoom at varying times throughout the course. All calls will be recorded.
- Two Sister Circle Calls – At the beginning of the program you’ll be paired up in groups of 3-4 mamas within your class (based on schedules) and have two scheduled smaller group calls with Gervase to connect, ask for support or accountability and receive more personalized coaching from G.
- Private Facebook Group to ask questions, share aha moments, find all your course material and recordings and reach out with an SOS or spot coaching, should you need it!
- Safe space for permission and encouragement to play bigger from the tribe and Gervase during each virtual gathering.
- Sisterhood – the real kind that is non-judgmental, celebratory, gives you “me toos” and honest reflection to help you SOAR. Like it or not, you’re going to bond with your class in less then 2 months.
- PDF Workbook – to accompany the curriculum and enable you to dive even deeper into the work, take notes on calls, and encourage DIY self-reflection and future-oriented ACTION during the course and afterwards whenever you need it.
Each of our four group coaching calls will be led by Gervase and focus on one of the four themes below. Each call will be supported in detail by supplemental material in the accompanying workbook to make as much room for live coaching + sisterhood as possible each week. The step-by-step framework I teach mothers is part coaching, part community and part practical support for #reallife as a mom. The workbook will handle all the logistics of the hows you face now in your quest for balance, along with resources to get you started.
Our group calls will be sacred for those who can make it live, with time for everyone to share, feel heard and supported and also learn the core framework Gervase teaches (and used, herself) to do the (fun!) work of rediscovering who you are in the midst of raising tiny humans. Together as a tribe, we’ll encourage each other to do the self-exploration and reap the benefits (before we’re even potty training! What?!)! The ripple effect of mamas in the same stage of mothering reclaiming their identities together is gigantic and you will transform old limiting beliefs about mommy guilt, money, marriage, etc quickly and powerfully!
All group calls will be held via Zoom (video conferencing software), so we can all see each other and cement relationships as a Mom Tribe from Week 1.
THEMES FOR GROUP CALLS:
- YOUR “REAL AF” MOMMIN’ LIFESTYLE
- SUSTAINABLE, SOULFUL SELF-CARE
- LIFE-CHANGING RELATIONSHIPS
- RECLAIM YOU
12 spots available
$327 early-bird pricing ($100 OFF!) through Friday August 18th
Payment plan: 3 payments of $119
DOORS CLOSE SEPTEMBER 8TH
Program runs the weeks of Sunday, September 10th – Sunday, October 15th
What Other Mamas Are Saying: